Everybody was Kung Fu Fighting...

Look what happened to my husband on Father's Day:



No, he's not a cross-dressing, makeup wearing guy (not that there is anything wrong with that). This, my friends, is your basic orbital blowout. The band-aid is covering his four stitches. Did you hear that? No??? Allow me to repeat myself - he required FOUR freaking stitches on his eye lid on Father's Day!!! Here's another shot:



That's dead sexy, eh? Let's take a poll and see if you can figure out what the hell happened.



I know what you're thinking. It's a tough call. He should have zigged when he zagged is all I can tell you without compromising the integrity of my Super Awesome Internet Poll. It was a gusher, too. Good times.

Do me a favor? When you're done voting click on my humor-blogs link. Chances are that's where you came from anyway. And if you didn't come from there you should have. It's pretty funny...

Bex, OUT.

Comments

leigh said…
omg! that looks horrible. i think father's day was just bad all around. i injured myself too, just not in the facial region, thank god.
leigh said…
p.s. i voted for you slugged him.
Bex said…
Leigh - I heard all about your finger nail accident (you're still a badass, by the way).

Also, that fucker had it coming (my husband, not your nail).

(Hope you feel better soon!!!)
Alice said…
Yowza! I'm going with the water gun since I got pistol whipped by a kid a Maglite and cracked a tooth.
Bee said…
Yikes!
If it were my house it would either be, dog attack or angry wife so we have the angry wife thing in common. ;op
Bex said…
Alice - Interesting. Did you ever see the movie 'Friday'?? Chris Tucker, Ice Cube...? Ringing any bells? Anyway, at the end of the movie the "Bad Guy" finally gets his ass kicked by the hero. Chris Tuckers character stood over him and said, "You got knocked the fuck out!"

After my husband came to I said the same thing, but I don't think he got it. But I cracked myself up, which is always fun.

Bee - We have a dog, too. But anyone who really knows us and reads this would assume that if the dog did it then we would no longer have her but that Don would have a new hat. So I left her out of the choice so nobody calls PETA on me.
Beck said…
Leave it to a painter... the colors in the photo are beautiful together. I'm totally serious. The pale blue iris against the deep violet. I think I'll make a painting study of it and send it down to you!

Sorry about the ouch - goodbye eyebrow!

Popular posts from this blog

Every woman's dream - a homemade MacGyver vibrator (with the optional mullet attachment)

Florida: The Good. The Bad. The Holy SHIT!!!

My Marvelous Mammaries