Whose yo Momma???

Dear Madonna:

When you are playing a guitar and singing in a black bikini, army boots and a white top hat while standing next to a fully clothed Britney Spears, you look ridiculous. Just thought you'd want to know.

I'm glad we had this little talk. I actually feel much better now.



I saw Madonna in concert when I was 14 or so. I am now FORTY. When is it going to stop? She's going to end up dry humping the stage in her 60's making her look like this poor lady.



Bless her heart. Also? My eyes are bleeding.

Comments

Jayson Cole said…
Madonna looks like Slash from GNR. Just sayin.
kc said…
NAS-TY. Both of them. I could wish to have a body like that, though. Either one.
Heinous said…
yeesh...Madonna really needs to consider actual clothing for stage now.
HappyHourSue said…
Whoa- who woulda thought Britney would be the one all covered up?
leigh said…
omg. it hurts just to look at that!!! and the old lady in the bikini is pretty bad too.
Merrie said…
Seriously -- Madonna's arms scare me.

Popular posts from this blog

Every woman's dream - a homemade MacGyver vibrator (with the optional mullet attachment)

Florida: The Good. The Bad. The Holy SHIT!!!

My Marvelous Mammaries